The BEST Tomato Salsa
Eat with chips or this salsa is great to use with a can of commercial tomato sauce in a ratio of 1-1 for spaghetti sauce, or for goulash. Great to use with crumbled ground beef, browned. Add salsa to add moisture to the beef for "sloppy joes."
- 6 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (including seeds)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir the tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Serve.