Thursday, April 26, 2012

Farm Update: C.S.A. Members

Home a little early tonight so I thought I could do a little blogging. So the spring crops are 100% in the ground. We got totally done today. What a weight has been lifted. Everything as said before was going in good. Now all those little plants are in the ground and they are growing. Our purple cabbage is peeking out of the plastic. We planted more lettuce and spinach and pak choi & onions then I have ever planted in my life. We also planted a colorful surprise for all of our members that is planted in bulb form. Trust me you will know when they are up! Today we also totally finished up the herb bed expansion and remulching the herbs. We also planted lots of herbs today as well. The herb bed is just getting better every  year. The weather recently has been perfect and we are enjoying being ahead of schedule. Today we also reseeded all of our waterways and grass. Farming is crazy for about a month in spring! I can confidently say that this is the best garden I have put in to date thus far. Everything is going great! We will have so much food it is going to be great. ALSO I can't stress enough that we need more members so I need your help in finding them. If you are a member then you believe in what we are doing. So tell your friends, eating healthy is good. We can't do this without member support. It is a great deal!

Thz 4 Reading Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...