Thursday, July 14, 2011

C.S.A. Rules

As the season continues you will see the racks @ Bass Farms filled to the brim with produce. This is due to the fact that we grow a massive amount of produce so we can supply our fresh market store and the farmers market we go to. Of course one could not forget the C.S.A's. So @ Bass Farms we are on the honor system with our C.S.A. members. Share in our bounty on the racks, if you want more of something and it is available take it. Just Remember it is an honor system. If you want less of something leave it, we just want your family to be fed. This worked great last year and will continue to work great in the future.You will still receive your standard box that we pre-pack for you. This would be in addition too what you already get. I hope everyone is enjoying everything. Also someone today asked how many C.S.A.'s we ended up with and that answer is 86. So I thank everyone for signing up again and I can't express my gratitude to you in words. I love to farm and I feel extremely fortunate the public continues to give me this opportunity. Also when I say we have a lot of cucumbers that means we have a lot. So this is the case for Zuc's & Cucumbers. So if any of your friends are looking for them send them my way. Also someone also asked today how many hours we pick. The answer is we pick & weed seven day's a week. It take's four guys including myself around 60 + hours a week to maintain the basic integrity of the farm.

Thz Chris

1 comment:

  1. I will be out Monday to grab some extra! My daughter is gluten, egg, and dairy free and I made some chocolate zucchini bread tonight that is egg, gluten, and dairy free....love to make some more for her to have in freezer! Thank you!! We LOVE our CSA! If you have and GFCF and egg free readers, let me know and I'll share the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...