Mozzarella &Tomato Appetizer Tray
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and julienned
- crushed red pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together parsley, basil, oregano, capers, garlic and olive oil.
- On a serving platter, arrange mozzarella cheese slices and tomato slices in alternating layers. Top with roasted red peppers. Drizzle with the herb and olive oil mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes before sprinkling with crushed red pepper and serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 246 | Total Fat: 19.3g | Cholesterol: 36mg