Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nutritional Information On Box 1: C.S.A. Members!

Dear CSA members,

This week I will be posting the nutritional info of the items distributed.

Leaf Lettuce:
1 1/2 cups shredded (85g/3.0 oz) 15 calories

Broccoli:
1 medium Stalk (148 g/5.3 oz.) 45 calories

Bok Choi:
2 Medium stalks (110 g/3.9oz) 15 Calories

Kohlrabi:
1 cup (135 g)  36 Calories

Green Onion:
1/4 cup Chopped (25 g/0.9 oz) 10 Calories

*I got all of this information from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration website.

Thz Chris

2 comments:

  1. I was alittle late picking up my box, but it was great seeing all the other items you carry!!
    So pumped to be starting off the summer with locally grown, fresh, pesticide free produce!
    Something invigorating about it!! I'm on this get healthy adventure wow what a start with my first box!
    Thanks for the blogs too! Did I read in a previous blog that there were to be herbs in this first one? I think I missed them...I'll double check...














    Tha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very invigorating! Good luck on your Journey to Great Health!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...